Here we go.

05 March 2008

It's on random.

My mind is on random today, so I'll be all over the place.

ALL OVER THE PLACE

(Photo w/ KMHD & ATM by AMD modified by KMHD)

i. This Thursday & Friday, I'll be attending my first work-related conference in Hot Springs. I am so glad to be away from ye olde desk for a couple of days and, hey!, free hotel room stay! But I won't be a fool to think that it'll be fun & exciting, especially with topics about ergonomics & the ethics of being a public servant. Fuh! I may have to assemble some sort of an anti-boredom device.

The best part is that ATM will be meeting me there Thursday evening! We're going to get some BBQ take-out and watch LOST in our room! On Friday, I'm skipping the conference entirely so we can hang out & loiter all over town -- too, it's his birthday! [Obviously, all of this good news requires excessive use of exclamation points! !!! !!!!!]

Maybe we'll make it to the track? Maybe we can go to Garvan Gardens? We will certainly be meeting Kim, Zach, & (maybe) Kyle for dinner to celebrate ATM's birthday. If we're lucky, Polka Your Eye Out will be performing @ the Brau Haus.

ii. I need a new umbrella. I like this one:


iii. $600.00 -- What are you gonna do with your hundreds? I'm actually gonna toss it back in to the economy (How patriotic!), but I don't know what to buy since we recently acquired a (gently used) washer & dryer, which is what I had intended to buy with my hundreds in the first place. I may do something completely outrageous and buy a piece of furniture. I wish I had the kind of brain that came up with this!:
GENIUS!

iv. WAITING WAITING WAITING
a) Passport
b) Parcels to be delivered
c) The big Move In/Move Out -- I think I am more anxious than KMHD & ATM.

v. I'd like to sell my handmades on Etsy, but is it worth the time/effort? I think that once I have a surplus, I'll give it a go.



2 comments:

ATM said...

looking forward to bbq + LOST!
xo

Anonymous said...

"I think I am more anxious than KMHD & ATM." I doubt it.

Keep blogging--you might get bookmarked.

Blog Archive